The Birthday Book Club has been running successfully for a number of years now. Thank you to all of those who have taken part, ensuring a continual stream of exciting new library books. The children are always thrilled to see the new books and have really enjoyed being presented with them in an assembly.
The online wish list can be found at: www.amazon.co.uk
- On the right hand side there is a link ‘Wish List’ – click on this
- You should now see the ‘find someone’s list’
- Type ‘Birthday Books’
- You will see Hartsbourne’s list: – click in to see the full list.
- You can purchase a book(s) from the list. The book(s) will then be delivered directly to the school.
- Once you have completed payment, the book(s) will automatically be removed from the list.
Once delivered, a book plate with your child’s name, birthday and age will be added to the front of the book. Your child will be presented with their book(s) in an assembly. The new books will be displayed in the library for a couple of weeks and then added to the shelves for pupils to read.
Please ensure that all book purchases are made via the Amazon online Wish List. This will ensure that we prevent too many duplicate titles, enabling us to buy popular book sets and requested publications etc.
If you are keen to purchase a specific book which is not on the current list, or if you have any book suggestions, please contact Lisa Smith. The book(s) can then be added to the Wish List for purchase.
Please contact Lisa Smith, or ask your child to write the book title and author on a piece of paper and post it into the ‘suggestions box’ which is situated in the library.