Can you provide excellent financial management and support?
Are you an effective and supportive leader with experience of delivering successful change?
If so, you might be just the person we are looking for to join our Trust as a Finance Manager. BSJT consists of Bushey Meads Secondary School, Little Reddings Primary School and Hartsbourne Primary School. This is a new role within our Trust and it is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to be part of developing the role from the outset. You will support the BSJT Business Manager in the management of change, proposing solutions to problems and making effective decisions.
What we are looking for:
- Finance qualification (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent experience)
- A sound knowledge of budget management, accounting techniques and account reconciliation
- Experience of initiating, planning and delivering successful change
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, organisational and analytical skills
- Experience of leading and managing a team
Why choose our Trust?
- We offer support and training based on individual needs
- A supportive working environment
- Heavily subsidised childcare at our Little Gems Nursery
- Free gym membership to all employees across the Bushey St James Trust
- Transport links are excellent with the M1, M25, A1 and A41 being close by
The post is for 37 hours per week (excluding unpaid breaks), term-time + 2 weeks to include 5 INSET days. Additional hours may need to be worked during school holidays on an overtime basis. The salary for this post is APT&C points 32 – 36 plus London Fringe, paid pro-rata and based on experience. Full-time figures are £35,745pa – £39,880pa + £898pa fringe and the actual pro-rata salary range is £31,259pa – £34,875pa + £785pa fringe.
To apply for this post please send in a completed application form along with a covering letter, addressed to Mr J Turner, Executive Principal. Your completed application form and letter should be returned to the school by post or by email to: [email protected] by the deadline. Please note that CVs and late applications will not be accepted and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Closing Date for applications: Tuesday 13th April 2021 (10am)
Bushey St James Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An offer of employment will be subject to a number of pe-employment checks including ID and Right to Work in the UK, satisfactory written references, occupational health check and a successful Enhanced DBS check.