School Council Representatives
- School Council is elected the first week in October (autumn term).
- Anyone can put their name forward (unless they were the Representative the previous year).
- One girl and one boy are chosen from Year 2 to Year 6.
- They meet half-termly with Mrs Harte and they can discuss anything that is suggested by their class or their own ideas; mostly about how to make Hartsbourne even better!
Some of the things they do are:
- Feedback to their class on the meeting
- Monitor the learning environment, toilets, cloakrooms and playground.
- Give feedback to governors via the Heads’ Report
- Contribute to ‘pupil voice’ in the school
- Make requests for playground resources
The School Council is there to help the Senior Leadership Team and all the children of Hartsbourne School.