Headteacher of Hartsbourne Primary School
Are you an outstanding leader with proven leadership skills?
Do you have a real passion for primary education?
From April / September 2021 we are seeking to appoint a talented individual to join us as the Headteacher of Hartsbourne Primary School. This is an exciting and unique opportunity for someone who would like to progress in their career.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who has a clear vision and the ability to manage a growing school
- A successful leader who can engage and motivate staff and students
- The willingness to work in partnership with senior leaders across our Trust
- An individual with an innovative approach and the ability to nurture talent
- Someone with headship or relevant current experience and proven leadership skills
Why choose our school?
- We offer excellent opportunities for professional development and a bespoke programme of support and training based on individual needs
- We are part of the highly successful Bushey St James Trust where good practice and ideas are shared
- Strong links with local primary and secondary schools have been established
- Transport links are excellent with the M1, M25, A1 and A41 being close by
- Heavily subsidised childcare at our Little Gems Nursery
- Free Gym membership at the Body Mind Soul Gym located at Bushey Meads School
To apply for this full-time post please send in a completed application form along with a covering letter, addressed to Mr J Turner, Executive Principal. Your completed application form and letter should be returned to the school by post or by email to: [email protected] by the deadline. Please note that CV’s and late applications will not be accepted and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Closing Date for applications: Tuesday 24th November 2020 (10.00am)
Interviews: Week commencing 30th November 2020
We are committed to safeguarding children and young people. We adhere to stringent recruitment procedures and all post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
‘Learning together, Respecting each other, Success for all’